Thursday, January 24, 2013

Celebrating the Traditional Sabbath

November 2, 2012
THE SABBATH
 Dressed in Our best for the Friday Evening Meal.  Our cousins, Megan and Daniel, joined us for this informative celebration.  I am not going to go into all the details of this night because I am behind on my blogging.  I am pretty sure blogging is supposed to be done as it happens, but what do you know, Life got in the way and I don't want to skip sharing somethings.  I will tell you that our information about the Jewish feasts cam from the book Celebrating Biblical Feasts In Your Home or Church by Martha Zimmerman
Jayden's Challah Covering

Joie's Challah Covering
I think it's very sweet to see how Jayden's inspiration came from Joie.  This experience was truly remarkable and one we will do again.

P.S.  Make the bread.  It is worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment